Passive gymnastics are devices that aim to create contractions in the skin and subcutaneous tissues by sending faradic electric currents to the problem area through various pet or different apparatus, and thus to break down the fat cells in the area where fat storage is located.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Another purpose of passive gymnastics is to tighten the fat cells and areas that are emptied with weight loss.
- It also helps against calcification and cellulite as it accelerates blood circulation and mobility. It supports the joint and connective tissue along with the thinning of the applied person.
- Passive gymnastics does not cause muscle gain and weight gain, as in active gymnastics, and does not cause any deterioration in the body. Passive gymnastics, the effects of which are permanent, prevents any image changes in the body until the increase of 6 kg after the program is over, in other words, it does not cause any deformity in the body due to muscle gain.
DOES IT PROVIDE WEIGHT LOSS?
- It provides weight loss, but it must be supported with diet and activity.
HOW LONG IS THE SESSION?
- Average 30-40 minutes. applications are sufficient.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE ENTERED PER WEEK?
- It can be in the form of applications every other day; You can enter every day if desired.
ARE THERE SITUATIONS TO BE CONSEQUENTIAL?
- There are no known drawbacks. Those with heart rhythm disorders cannot use it.
- With passive gymnastics, which is applied for 12 sessions per month or longer, in the form of every other day, you can stay healthy and thin for life and experience the happiness of always staying at the same weight.